Macelleria Holzner
Macelleria Holzner in the mapMarker

Macelleria Holzner

Lana, Trentino-Alto Adige

The Holzner butcher's shop was founded back in 1949 by Alois and Franziska Holzner, with its head office and first retail outlet in Lagundo, South Tyrol. Later, in 1956, both the head office and the shop moved to Lana in a completely new and renovated building and shop. The business has been in business and in the area for more than 60 years, with the main aim of being able to provide customers with excellent quality, genuine, home-made meat and sausage products. The butcher's shop makes quality, craftsmanship and regional origin its strong points. It has always been committed to following the most ancient South Tyrolean traditions, keeping up with the times and new regulations, satisfying the needs of customers for the strictly artisanal production of cold cuts, while, as far as meat is concerned, only regional animals are selected directly from the farmers in the mountain farms, always guaranteeing origin and the highest quality. The company's principles: regional, natural, guaranteed. In a market as sensitive as the food market, which is characterised by constantly changing requirements and strict regulations, the Holzner butcher's shop is constantly striving to ensure maximum compliance with hygiene and health standards, by continually updating itself and attending professional training courses and testing new techniques. Thanks to its boundless passion and constant commitment, the butcher's shop is thus able to supply products of the highest quality, guaranteed, as well as local and artisanal. Thanks to close cooperation with regional partners, the company guarantees daily delivery and freshness throughout the year.

Delivery fee€3.99
Beef
Beef