/ 150 g
Der Fleischdesigner is a guarantee for selected, healthy meat. Founded in 1898 by the Peer family, the butcher's shop was first located in the heart of the city, in Vicolo delle Erbe in Bolzano. This family tradition was continued and expanded by their heirs, who moved the business to Via Milano in 1952. The ancient art of butchery was picked up and implemented by their company with the renewed opening of the business on 14th April 2011 and the quality label "Der Fleischdesigner".